Tuesday 5 March 2013

Dilly Bean stripes

Dearest Minions,

Here is my second card of girlieness. The images are from the excellent Dilly beans and I am also entering this into their challenge this week which is stripes and the wunderkin at that craft place are having an anything goes challenge so got to be done really. The paper is from a paper pack from a magazine ages ago.

As the theme is stripes here are some photos I took today in Lavenham of some of the beautiful old buildings. (if you are in the area do have munchies in Sweetmeats - it is just wonderful. the ice cream is amazing I had pistacho, mango and rum and honey and stem ginger.)
and finally here is a tiny door espeacially for Michelle...
tootles
EE

4 comments:

Michelle Webb said...

I NEED to touch that door! Look at those nails! Love it EE. Shame it's not bigger, I like big old doors, lol, but this one would be equally felt up. Fab card too. Michelle xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cool, love the way you combined the images. :) Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans.

Kim Dellow said...

Cool card and I love your piccies. From a minion! :)

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the That Craft Place challenge this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx